“Advertising moves people toward goods; merchandising moves goods toward people”- Morris Hite.
Visual merchandising is the discipline of maximizing the presentation of items and services in the retail industry to better highlight their qualities and benefits. The goal of this type of visual marketing is to entice, engage, and persuade customers to make a purchase. This is made possible only due to the invention of 3D printing technology. Retailers may build a variety of vivid, eye-catching window displays, POP (point of purchase) stands, and visual merchandising pieces using 3D scanning and printing. Traditional manufacturing methods cannot match the speed with which items can be made in a variety of scales and quantities which indeed enhances the whole purchasing experience.
Why is visual merchandising important?
The answer to this very simple as people often tend to buy items that are appealing to their eyes and virtual merchandising aims to showcase items in an utmost way. This in turn would increase the sales and boosts the overall outlook of the brand. The appearance, feel, and culture of your store including the brand are all factors in visual merchandising which will lead to boost customer brand loyalty when done aptly.
How does visual merchandising help to tell the brand story?
- Create a seamless work experience- A retail layout should be simple to navigate and assist customers in finding what they’re looking for.
- Attract customers from the outside store- Grouping together the best possible elements in the store drawing attention from customers.
- Maximize exposure to merchandise-A skilled visual merchandiser will look for ways to show buyers as much product as possible in a pleasant way.
- 3D printing to develop and implement new ideas.
- Reduce the time it takes for new brands and retail concepts to hit the market.
- Promoting your merchandise in the most ideal way before implementation.
- Personalized Services
Personalized solutions for all of your visual merchandising needs. We use 3D rendering and quick prototyping to perfect your ideas. Any bespoke color, finish, or texture can be created by our skilled manufacturing staff.
- Create eye-catching window displays with brilliant colors.
It is now simple to build display models and exhibition elements using 3D printing, which takes longer and is impossible to achieve with traditional manufacturing. Our in-house skills, such as 3D printing, laser cutting, finishing, and assembly, allow us to create more engaging larger-than-life high-quality models according to your advertising and visual merchandising needs.
- Reduce the time it takes for your concepts to be launched.
Retailers and manufacturers can use our 3D printing services to show clients their brand ideas and concepts. Contact us if you’re seeking someone who can grasp the nuances of your requirement and come up with innovative approaches to develop and implement your vision.